Wood Signs to Last a Lifetime
There’s nothing more meaningful than custom wood signs as a gift. It’s the personalized present that friends and family are sure to adore. On a mantle place, in a workshop or on the countertop of a local business, a wood sign is great for anywhere. And when looking for one of the best wooden custom sign companies around, trust the service of BenchMark Custom Signs.
At BenchMark Custom Signs, we create superb custom signs for any occasion. Using the best materials and precise tools, our wooden signs are crafted to your exact specifications. Phil Bumbalough, who creates every sign, is an expert woodworker. Having been featured in Wood Magazine and authoring a variety of articles on woodworking, Phil brings creativity and dedication to the signs he makes.
Who Are Wood Signs For?
The truth is, a custom wood sign is a great gift for anyone. The warm feeling you get when receiving a custom sign is unlike anything else.
- For Newly Weds – To celebrate the marriage of friends or family, buy them a custom wooden name sign. Help them forever remember the day two became one.
- For Parents – New parents will love a personalized sign commemorating the birth of their child. Have the baby’s name, date of birth, weight, height and more carved onto the sign.
- For Veterans – Honor your Veteran friends and family this Veterans or Memorial Day by getting them a wooden military plaque. You can customize a sign with someone’s branch, regiment, title, etc.
- For Homeowners – A personalized family name sign is the perfect addition to any new home. Place it on your mantle or hang it on your wall to proudly announce ownership of your new house.
- For Husband & Wife – When your anniversary is around the corner, buy your significant other a personalized sign. It’s the perfect gift to show your love for one another.
What Makes Our Signs So Great?
If you’re wondering why BenchMark Custom Signs is the best place to purchase wood signs from, the answer is simple: quality and speed. At BenchMark, every sign is made with natural cherry and walnut hardwood. The wood we pick out is only the best, typically reserved for making fine furniture. Additionally, you receive your ordered sign faster than other shops. No having to wait for 8 to 21 business days. Instead, you’ll receive your sign within a week of purchasing it.